When you use our website, we may automatically collect data from you using cookies or similar technological tools. A cookie is a small file which our web servers can store on your device. This allows our website to automatically recognize and remember you.
- Understanding how you use our site
- Showing you UOB (China) products and services that are relevant to you
- Advertisements that are relevant to you
We may allow other organisations to collect user information on our website through Cookies as well. Using Cookies allows other organisations to help us analyse how our website is being used, measure the number of visitors to the website, and display advertising. To accomplish these goals, we may utilise Cookies to communicate information about you to others.
Cookies that are used by us are referred to as “first-party Cookies” while those used by our partners are called “third-party Cookies”.
- You can manage the Cookies that you allow on your computer through the internet browser that you use and be notified each time before a Cookie is stored by your web browser onto your computer.
- Most browsers are set to accept Cookies automatically by default. You may change this default setting by activating the setting of your browser to not accept Cookies.
For Advertising Cookies, you can change your third-party cookie preferences for analytical and online marketing purposes by clearing the Cookies in your browser. Please note that in doing so, you may see other advertisements that may not be relevant to you.
Please note, however, that if you delete or refuse Essential, Functional, or Performance Cookies, you might not be able to use all of the features that we offer or store your preferences, and some of our pages might not be properly displayed. It is possible that not all functions of our websites would be available to you and that individual functions might only be available to you to a limited extent.
Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more detail.